Soluva® Zone H ID5137686
Chemical-free, dry, contactless, fast - absolutely reliable destruction of viruses, bacteria and fungi. A short, gliding over the surface with Soluva Zone H is sufficient enough. SARS CoV2 has only a thin lipid layer. UV-C breaks through this layer and destroys the virus RNA immediately.
Places of use:Anywhere surfaces need to be cleaned quickly or frequently or wet cleaning is not possible. Vehicle cleaning, room cleaning, cleaning of sensitive electronics, surfaces and equipment of rescue forces, police, fire departments, etc.
For commercial use only - follow safety instructions. Not for sale to private households.
The Soluva Zone H is a mobile UV-C handheld device for surface disinfection. The SARS CoV2 has only a thin lipid (fat) layer and is very easily destroyed by UV-C light. UV-C doses add up. Briefly glide over the surfaces to destroys the virus immediately. Tests with the University Hospital of Tübingen have confirmed a cleaning effect on surfaces of 99,99875%.
The device comes with a removable lithium-ion battery and can be recharged with the accompanying charger. It cleans on an area of 40cm x 10cm and weighs only 2.1Kg in total.
Important notice: This device operates with visible UV-C light. Protective clothing is supplied and (gloves and face shield) is absolutely necessary during operation.
Scope of delivery:
- UV module: Soluva® Zone H
- Power supply system: Removable battery with charger
- Documentation: Operating instructions in German, warranty declaration
- Protection accessories: face visor, gloves, UVC test points
Heraeus Noblelight delivers the devices free of charge.
- CE compliant device
- Safe, fast and reliable disinfection of the application site. 99,99875% proven
- Battery-powered device for maximum freedom of movement in use
- Dry cleaning - no use of chemicals or disinfecting liquids
- Cleaned items can be used again immediately
- No damage caused by liquid or solid cleaning agents
Further information about the system and the legal notice can be found here.
|Ambient temp. operation||5-40°C|
|Ambient temp. storage/transport||-10-50°C|
|Relative humidity (non-condensing)||25-80%|
|Dimensions in mm (W x D x H)||580 x 180 x 125mm|